Yes, Taylor Swift’s new song sounds like ‘I’m Too Sexy’|
Summary with new information since yesterday, from articles in English
The singer released late Thursday night her new song "Look What You Made Me Do the first single from her upcoming, 6th studio album" Reputation .
The two wrote the songs "Out of the Woods" You Are in Love "and a bonus track," I Wish You Would .
That album won three Grammy Awards, including Album of the Year, and the corresponding world tour helped catapult Swift to the top of Forbes' top earning celebrity list in 2016 .
The video will debut at Sunday's MTV Video Music Awards, which will be hosted by Perry, fueling speculation that the two may bury their long-running feud on stage .
In the song, from Swift's upcoming November album "Reputation she embraces a darker pop sound with biting lyrics, a continuation of her fiery" Bad Blood "from her 2014 hit album" 1989 .
`` Taylor Swift's cover of Right Said Fred's I 'm too sexy def wasn't what I was expecting for this era - Andrew McDaniel .
Such a startling sentiment will likely ring a tad hollow to fans, given how familiar the subject of the track actually is .
Other summaries about this story:
Swift, album, song, Taylor, pop|
- Taylor Swift takes aim at haters with 'Look What You Made Me Do' (Reuters, 08/25/2017, 197 words)
- Taylor Swift takes aim at haters with 'Look What You Made Me Do' (Reuters, 08/25/2017, 406 words)
- On her edgy new single, Taylor Swift declares revenge (bostonglobe.com, 08/25/2017, 716 words)
- Yes, Taylor Swift’s new song sounds like ‘I’m Too Sexy’ (bostonglobe.com, 08/25/2017, 484 words)
- Taylor Swift releases new single 'Look What You Made Me Do' (abcnews.go.com, 08/25/2017, 698 words)
Powered by ShadowTV